FMX FLOW CONTROLLER
In most industry, Compressed Air Network will rank among the top 3 highest energy consumption utilities.
Reducing the high energy consumption of the compressed air network is therefore one of the top priority of facility & plant management focus.
The FMX Flow Controller is designed to delivers energy saving up to 20% electricity cost of total Compressed Air Network.
More than 3000 installation worldwide, ranging across all types of industries.
Key Benefits :
- Reduce energy : 7% to 25%
- Create pressure stability with +/- 1psig
- Create useful storage
- Fast response time to demand surge
- Reduction in Artificial Demand
- Reduction in Compressed Air Leaks
- Payback period within 1 to 2 years
How it Work :
- The FMX Flow Controller is designed to operate at the intermediate point of the compressed air system ; i.e. on the downstream of Dryers / Receivers & upstream of the main piping distribution system.
- Control Air IFC creates useful storage which isolates Compressors from demand side peaks & troughs to provide a stable air supply at optimum pressure.
- It monitors demand side rate of change of pressure & releases only required amount of storage air to satisfy the peak demands instead of starting additional compressors.
- Energy is saved through reduction in mass of air & reduction in load period of compressors.