Great things in business are never done by one person. They are done by a team of people.
PHUN LEE MING
- Founder and Director of Alpha Winac Engineering & Services Sdn Bhd.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical & Production), NUS Singapore holder.
- Certified Energy Auditor (CEA) by Malaysian Association of Energy Service Companies (MAESCO)
- Main author for Compressed Air Manual published by NICAM (National Institute of Compressed Air Malaysia).
Ts. MUHAMMAD AZHAR BIN A BAKAR
- Technical Manager for Energy Management Division.
- Graduated with MSc. Mechanical Engineering from National Defence University of Malaysia (UPNM)
- Have over 7 years of experience in industrial & manufacturing, including 4 years in R&D, 2 years in automation.
- Registered Electrical & Energy Manager (REEM) under Energy Commission (Suruhanjaya Tenaga Malaysia)
MUHAMMAD AZIM BIN MOHD SHARIFFUDDIN
- Technical Services Engineer in Operation Division.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Mechanical Engineering from Taylor’s University.
- Have over 10 years of experience in the Compressed Air Systems (CAS) field, which includes technical reporting, compressor troubleshooting and repair/overhaul work on different types of compressors.
- Leads in site inspection prior to energy audits, such as conducting pressure, flow, and power audits.
AMIRUL AMIR HAMZAH BIN AHMAD RAMLI
- Operation Supervisor in Operation Division.
- Experienced in Compressed Air Systems (CAS), troubleshooting & inspection field more than 10 Years.
- Involved in more than 30 energy assessment project in different industries to achieve energy saving and reduce carbon emission.
MUHAMMAD FARIS AIMAN BIN MOHD HISHAM
- Technical Engineer in Energy Management at Alpha Winac Sdn. Bhd.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Electrical & Electronics from the University of Malaysia Pahang (UMP).
- Experienced in the technical field work & energy auditing, especially in CAS.
- Involved in more than 20 energy assessment projects in different industries to achieve energy savings and carbon emission reductions.
MUHAMMAD ALIEF DANIAL BIN MOHD FADZIL
- Technical Engineer in the Energy Management division.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Technology (Hons) in Automotive from Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL).
- Lead role in delivering the Energy Audit report for more than 10 different sites under the EACG scheme.
- Providing energy analysis from various different industries on potential energy savings and reductions in CO2 emissions.